PAL Center Re-Opening
The PAL Center will be re-opening on Monday, July 13, 2020; however, it will be limited to 16 PAL youth each day.
Here are some things to know:
- First come/First Serve. We hope to add capacity every few weeks but we will be starting with only 16 youth.
- Hours of operation will be 10:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- All participants must be a registered PAL youth between 8-18 years old.
- The youth must sign-in, daily, with name and contact phone number
- Parents/Guardians will have to submit a health questionnaire for their PAL youth each Monday or first day of the week the PAL youth attends.
- Parents/Guardians must sign the Parent’s Letter and return to PAL before the PAL Youth can attend.
- PAL Leaders will wear face coverings. Face coverings are optional for PAL Youth but will be readily available, if requested.
- Every day, each youth will have their temperature taken with a touch-free thermometer before they can enter the PAL Center.
- Hand sanitizer will be used throughout the day.
- We will limit the amount of balls/equipment available for use. There will be no boxing sparring nor basketball games (1 vs 1; 2 v 2, etc.)
There will be fun activities provide each day so come join us and see your PAL Coaches again…We have missed you!